lunes, 5 de noviembre de 2012

Blu, the little hippos.


In a small country lived a small Hippo named Blu. Hippos lived in this single city and why called it the city of hiccups.

Blu was the youngest of the family Hipoglosos. It was blue and always hung a great soother.

Despite little being, Blu was very active. He didn't do nothing of sloth in the big pond. He preferred to leave to walk, to see the trees and walk through the fields. He preferred to be dry outdoor as not wet under the water. He loved to smell the flowers.

No one in his family understood how could go for a walk. For them it was better to stay quiet on the water, with nothing to do, with nothing to think about and no one to disturb or be disturbed. A monotonous and boring life Blu did not want for him.



Blu was looking at the sky. He admired the pure, clean and perfect colours the clouds and birds. Often wondered how would be able to fly.

Tired of always thinking the nice thing would be to explore the world and learn about the life of other animals, decided one day to go out for a walk. During his tour flying animals would ask if he someday could get fly as well as them. It was his most precious dream. Fly light as clouds and see from there across the landscape of flowers and fields of forests.

He left with his small backpack and walked and walked until he suddenly found a small bird:

-Hello! Hip, hip. My name is Blu. What is your name, hip?

-My name is Flutti. I am a Robin.

-Hello Flutti. I am very happy to talk with you. I'd like to ask you a question. Could you teach me to fly?

At that time Flutti began to laugh and laugh non-stop.

- But Blu, you do not you can fly, because you don't have wings. You're a land animal, you are very heavy and your site is to be in the water.

- But I'd like to know how you could get pretty wings

-You could build large wings with the twigs of trees as I build my nest. But you are very large. I can not carry large branches. I'm sorry - said Flutti. I can not help you.

Blu continued his March and was found with a small bee.

-Hello!-said Fly. What is your name?


-Hello, my name is Blu. Hip.
Are you going? You seem sad.

-yes. the fact is that I would like flying as you do it- said Blu.
- But that is not possible - said Fly.
-Flutti told me that I could build wings. Told me that with twigs of the trees he builds his nest. But he is too small to carry them. I need that the branches are large.
-UFF! I can not help you. -Fly said.

 

But I can accompany you to see Molly. Molly is a giraffe, it can help us to collect larger branches from the top.


-Eureka! Very good - let's see it.

Fly and Blu went to see Molly.


-Hello Molly! -Fly said. ZZZ. Perhaps you can help Blu. You need to get big branches to build their wings. Do you can help you?
-But of course. I can help you to lower branches so that you can build your wings but I think we need something more to join them with leaves and form a compact and strong wings.
-It is true- said Blu.
-This is not problem - said Fly. The honey that I made is very flexible and sticky. We can use it in order to attach the branches and the leaves.


In this way the three friends, Fly, Blu and Molly began to work hard in order to create you wings to Blu and to see their dream become a reality.
At that time appeared Flutti along with more robins and said exclaiming:
-Hi, Blu! I thought that you among all if we can help you. That is why I have brought help with me.
-I will warn also to my friends bees - said Fly



-Many thanks - said Blu. Now among all that we can build large wings.
All the animals got to work. Giraffes were lower branches, robins worked properly distributing the leaves, bees let fall the honeymoon between the branches and leaves. Everything was very well organized. Blu was responsible for go directing to the entire group and collaborated in all what they asked.
In this way the wings were built at a time.
Blu was placed its wings and flew and flew as high as accompanied by his new friends was.
Later he fired them and headed towards the city of hiccups.


When they saw him appear all the hippos left their ponds and were to greet Blu.

Blu was very happy because from atop the flowers and fields seemed small but seen from there up had been wonderful. The experience you had liked but what was most excited to Blu was have failed to meet other than the animals and have been able to share with them his dream of flying.

Y colorin , colorado este cuento se ha acabado...


Els Wikicontes multiculturals.

Monica Zambrano









No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario